Senior Database Developer - Data Architect Minnetonka 20592
We are a team oriented, developer empowered workplace. Your role as Data Architect/Developer will require:
- Experience in relational and multidimensional database schemas
- Data Architecture
- Collaborating with Infrastructure and Development to identify needs and opportunities for improved stability reporting
- Hands-on SQL development and Review of Stored Procedures for consistency and quality
- Provide design, development and testing estimations based on requirements and research into data that is currently sourced
- Responsible for driving the architecture and design of the enterprise platform
- Self-motivate and self-manage in an extremely rapid development environment
- Experience with a variety of database solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
- 8+ years SQL/TSQL Development Experience
- 4+ years Design of Database objects and relational tables and stored procedures
- 3+ years Support of Production environments
- 2+ years SQL performance tuning
- Extremely large databases (Terra to Petabyte)
- Experience with Java
- Experience in transportation, logistics or fleet management
- Flexible and able to Deal with Ambiguity
- Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
Keywords: Plymouth, Bloomington, Eden Prairie, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Edina, Burnsville, Apple Valley, Database Administrator, Systems Developer, Database Analyst, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Information Architect, database architect
PeopleNet is the leading provider of innovative Internet-based and integrated onboard computing and mobile communications systems for effective fleet management, that reduces costs, increases safety and compliance and improves customer service for fleets coast-to-coast and throughout Canada.
We believe that one of the key factors that have contributed to our success is the quality of our people. We hire the best and the brightest—our team members share the company's commitment to innovation and our dedication to customer service.
Working at PeopleNet is challenging and rewarding. We focus on lifetime relationships with our customers, getting to know them and their businesses in order to constantly improve the value we provide. Every member is our organization plays an integral role in helping to achieve that mission, so individual initiative is encouraged and rewarded.
As part of the PeopleNet team, you'll receive a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, flexible spending plan, employer matched 401k, paid time off and paid holidays. You'll also have the opportunity to work and grow with people who, like you, strive to be the best.