Associate Product Manager - Software Minnetonka 20335
- Defines product requirements in the form of Market Requirements Documents, or user stories. Based on customer, prospect, evaluator, regulatory and other market inputs.
- Define user personas
- Create the go-to market product launch and rollout plans to be executed by product management, marketing communications, and sales teams.
- Develop both internal and external product training materials.
- Support marketing, sales, sales engineering, and operations with market and product expertise. Activities include: presentations, demos, strategic sales calls, events (conferences, trade shows, webinar) support.
- Work with other product managers, engineering, and operations to develop product line extensions and prioritize product improvements.
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain competitive strengths and weakness analysis.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional teams, make key strategic recommendations and product priority decisions on business cases, engineering and support costs, key customer and market analysis.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 1-3 yrs of experience in market analysis, product marketing, product management or experience in the transportation and/or technology industries
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Internal and external Customer presentation and training skills
- Confident, solution-oriented, independent worker
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus among diverse stake holders
- Problem solving ability and analytical business skills
- Leadership and participation in cross-functional teams
- Bachelors Degree in business or equivalent experience
- Software product management experience
- Experience in developing market requirements for software and reporting products and services
- Experience working with business intelligence reporting solution
- Project management experience is a plus
- Timely Decision Making
- Informing Others
- Process Management
- Action Oriented
- Drive For Results
- Presentation Skills
Keywords: IT Product Manager, PMP, Project Manager, IT, Technology, Tech, Marketing, Business Development, Account Manager, Eden Prairie, Minneapolis, Minnesota, St. Louis Park, Edina, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Burnsville, Bloomington, Apple Valley, St. Paul, Coon Rapids, Blaine
PeopleNet is the leading provider of innovative Internet-based and integrated onboard computing and mobile communications systems for effective fleet management, that reduces costs, increases safety and compliance and improves customer service for fleets coast-to-coast and throughout Canada.
We believe that one of the key factors that have contributed to our success is the quality of our people. We hire the best and the brightest—our team members share the company's commitment to innovation and our dedication to customer service.
Working at PeopleNet is challenging and rewarding. We focus on lifetime relationships with our customers, getting to know them and their businesses in order to constantly improve the value we provide. Every member is our organization plays an integral role in helping to achieve that mission, so individual initiative is encouraged and rewarded.
As part of the PeopleNet team, you'll receive a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, flexible spending plan, employer matched 401k, paid time off and paid holidays. You'll also have the opportunity to work and grow with people who, like you, strive to be the best.