Body Shop Journeyman Technician Toronto 102284
We are looking for professionals who:
- Provide exceptional quality of repairs, in an efficient manner, as required by both the customer and the Production Manager
- Are responsible to the Shop Foreman for actions and decisions made on work performed
- Advise the Shop Foreman of additional repair or maintenance requirements to enable the customer to be contacted
- Ensure detailed annotation of documentation to act as proof of work done for charging purposes
- Report to the Shop Foreman on completion of a job to allow correct prioritizing of further tasks
We will give preference to individuals with:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Technician
- Basic computer skills and the passion about solving problems
- Ability to take initiative and thrives in a fast paced team environment
- A 1A or 3A driver’s license
We would like to offer you:
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase plan
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team
If you’ve got a great attitude and integrity, we can offer you exciting career opportunities.
Please apply today!
Keywords: Auto Body Technician, Auto Body Tech, Automotive Bodyshop, Body Shop, Automotive Body Repairs, Body Repairman, Motor Vehicle Body Repairers, Collision Repair Technician, Auto Repair, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA
To grow our business as a well-respected organization based on integrity, hard work, and the way we care for our people, customers and partners.
Cervus will be the preferred provider of business-to-business equipment solutions in the international agricultural, commercial and industrial markets it serves as measured by employee, customer, manufacturer and shareholder satisfaction with $1 billion in revenues by 2018.
- Products and services that deliver value in the eyes of our customers
- Personal, team and corporate growth and achievement
- A leadership culture that values honesty, integrity, taking measured risks and making decisions as close to our customers as possible
- Continuous improvement and innovation that drives operational excellence
- Building strategic relationships with our dealer, manufacturer and shareholder partners
SIMILAR CANADIAN JOBS
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Journeyman) Fort Mcmurray 104701
- Journeyman Agriculture Machinery Mechanic / Heavy Duty Service Technician Saskatoon 107102
- Journeyman Agriculture Machinery Mechanic / Heavy Duty Service Technician Prince Albert 107096
- Journeyman Agriculture Machinery Mechanic / Heavy Duty Service Technician Regina 107099
- Heavy Duty Diesel Technician - Mobile and in Shop Scarborough 108177