Customer Service Agents (Business to Consumer) Whitby 32827
If you are an energetic, self-motivated and sales oriented individual looking to learn and develop in a lasting career in sales, we have immediate Full-Time opportunities for people interested in marketing insurance related products to existing customers for some of Canada's largest Financial & Insurance Service providers.
As a member of our team, you will leverage the value of product information through direct customer contact in order to promote our Client’s services.
The successful candidate will posses the unique combination of rapport-building, presentation skills and experience required to quickly gather data, identify specific needs of potential customers and inform them on product features offering the most value.
Related business development or telemarketing experience a MUST!
Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
Professional demeanor, stellar phone etiquette
Able to perform successfully in a results-oriented environment
PC/keyboard literate, typing speed over 30 words per minute
Self starter attitude
Able to follow established sales scripts
Ability to adapt to on-going directives
Willingness to accept and immediately apply constructive feedback
- Permanent Full-Time positions with flexible evening and weekend shifts
- On-going first class product and sales training
- Competitive compensation $11.25/hr to start and the ability to earn up to $13.75/hr after initial training.
- $2/hr for bilingual English/French.
- Growth & development opportunities including Agent Certification and our companies Leadership Training Program.
- A casual office environment
TORONTO – Steps from Union Station in Downtown Toronto.
WHITBY – Centrally located in Whitby with DRT and GO Transit at the door.
For immediate consideration, For Toronto please send us your resume and complete our online application.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for telephone interviews will be contacted.
We wish you all the best in your employment search!
Optima Communications Whitby
Optima Communications International Inc. is a third party contact centre outsourcer providing solutions to major businesses since 1992. We pride ourselves on our people and the close working relationships we have with long standing clients, market leaders in Financial, Utilities and Business Services. We’ve established a sterling reputation in our industry as the call centre of choice by acting as a seamless extension of our client’s and their business.
SIMILAR CANADIAN JOBS
- Accounts Receivable Customer Service Representative Whitby 107720
- Accounts Receivable Customer Service Agent Ajax 107744
- Accounts Receivable Customer Service Representative Pickering 107723
- Les agents de prélèvement / Collection Officer Montreal 108194
- Advertising, Marketing, Customer Service - Immediate F/t Openings Whitby 32767