Certified Machinist Kamloops 32300
We are currently looking for a Certified Machinist for our Prince George fabrication & machine shop.
The qualified candidate will be able to work well with the team and contribute to a positive work environment.
General Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Candidates should have an minimum 3 years of experience and carry an IP “Red Seal”;
- Ability to machine parts to specifications using lathes, milling machines radial drills and surface grinders;
- Machine or modify parts to make or repair industrial machines;
- Proficient with reading blueprints;
- Good working knowledge of mechanics, mathematics, metallurgy, layout and machine procedures;
- Provide basic machine service and repairs.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills;
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and a pension plan. We promote the opportunity for advancement and training.
Please attach your cover letter and resume and apply today!
Keywords: Machinists, Certified Machinists, machinist, machining, machines,
DEL-TECH MANUFACTURING INC
Del-Tech Manufacturing Inc. with head office in Prince George is a primary manufacturer of Bio-Mass fuelled energy systems with over 30 years of experience. Our systems supply thermal energy for lumber dry kilns, material dryers for pellet production, engineered wood product manufacturing, power generation, and plant and district heating systems. Del-Tech has a long standing reputation as an innovative designer of quality manufacturing machinery for the forest and wood pellet industry. Del-Tech specializes in turn-key systems for our clients utilizing our in-house capabilities in system engineering, design, manufacturing, installation, and commissioning.