Draftperson Kamloops 32285
We are currently looking for an experienced Draftsperson/Detailer position available in our design and engineering department.
The qualified candidate should be able to work easily with our current team and contribute to a positive work environment. The candidate will be technically confident and well organized with a strong attention to detailed work and a desire to follow a project through all stages from conceptual design to completion at the jobsite.
General Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Candidates should have a minimum engineering degree or technologists diploma from an accredited institute;
- Practical experience in industrial equipment & machine design, plant layout and process flow is preferred;
- Proficient with applicable software, in particular AutoCAD & MS Office;
- Good working knowledge of applicable codes, regulations and safety procedures;
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and pension plan. We promote the opportunity for advancement and training.
Please attach your cover letter and resume and apply today!
Keywords: Drafting, Engineer, Design, Experienced Draftsperson, detailers, Kelowna, Merritt, Vernon, Salmon Arm, detailer, CAD,
DEL-TECH MANUFACTURING INC
Del-Tech Manufacturing Inc. with head office in Prince George is a primary manufacturer of Bio-Mass fuelled energy systems with over 30 years of experience. Our systems supply thermal energy for lumber dry kilns, material dryers for pellet production, engineered wood product manufacturing, power generation, and plant and district heating systems. Del-Tech has a long standing reputation as an innovative designer of quality manufacturing machinery for the forest and wood pellet industry. Del-Tech specializes in turn-key systems for our clients utilizing our in-house capabilities in system engineering, design, manufacturing, installation, and commissioning.