Customer Service Representative Bolton 32139
We are a medium independently Canadian-owned employment and staffing firm, consisting of three employment and staffing services.
We are currently seeking hard working, experienced, energetic individuals to join our client’s company,working within the logistics/ distribution department. (Located in Bolton Hwy 50/Mayfield)
This position is on-going with the goal of becoming permanent
Required Experience/ Abilities
Office environment: Working in a busy open concept office with a team of 7 people.
The successful individual needs to be/have/experienced the following:
- Good telephone etiquettes and email skills
- Sound influential skills able to sort out the fiction from reality
- Experience dealing with customer issues , dealing with difficult/challenging customers is a must
- Experience dealing with drivers/ contractors
- Focused, disciplined able to multi-task.
- Able to perform other clerical element as well.
- Strong people skills
- Ability to work independently and manage conflicting priorities
- Experience in a warehouse and/or 3PL environment is an asset
- Work week will be Tuesday to Saturday
- Two shift available: 6:00am – 2:30pm and 12noon - 9:00pm
Please apply today!
We thank all that apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Keywords: Caledon, Woodbridge, Vaughan, Brampton
SIMILAR CANADIAN JOBS
- Distribution Service Representative Calgary 107794
- Accounts Receivable / Collection Representative Toronto 108009
- Order Desk Clerk / Customer Service Representative Mississauga 108245
- Order Desk Clerk / Customer Service Representative Brampton 108243
- Order Desk Clerk / Customer Service Representative Toronto 108247