Mechanical Project Manager - Oil and Gas Edmonton 32043
PROJECT MANAGERS (Civil or Mechanical for Oil/Gas industry)
Location: Fort McMurray, Conklin, Cold Lake, Northern Alberta, Saskatchewan areas
We are a private infrastructure service provider with operations throughout North Western B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan and South Western Manitoba.
If you have previous piping / mechanical or civil / earthworks experience in the Oil and Gas industry, are self motivated, have an exceptional ability to plan and communicate, considered a trouble shooter and critical thinker, we are interested in speaking with you.
We have positions available in various locations in Northern Alberta.
• Competent in managing multiple projects from preliminary stages to substantial completion
• Highly competent in bids and tenders, budgets, estimates and construction schedules.
• Above average analytical and observational skills
• Superior organizational skills
• Ten years experience in mechanical or heavy civil construction in the Alberta oil and gas industry is mandatory
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• An Engineering degree or technical diploma or relevant experience required
A strong commitment to Safety, Integrity, Teamwork and the Environment
These are permanent positions based in Northern Alberta or working directly on Site. We offer top wages, benefits, travel and living allowances and an opportunity to be part of a dynamic, growing Oil Field Services based company.
All qualified applicants are invited to apply
Keywords: CET, Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Project Manager, PM, Construction manager, Oil and Gas, Civil infrastructure, Saint Albert, Morinville, Sherwood Park, (Fort Saskatchewan), Athabasca, Nisku, Leduc, Red Deer, Beaumont, Grande Prairie