Automotive Lease Account Manager Fort Mcmurray 31884
Fort Mcmurray, AB
Recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies 6 years in a row, Our Company seeks a highly ambitious, enthusiastic, goal and customer oriented Lease Account Manager to join our team in Fort McMurray, AB.
We specialize in Commercial automotive leasing business specializing in the management of small fleets from 3 to 100 vehicles as well as Equipment leasing for these clients. The successful candidate will be at ease calling on Commercial accounts and networking through trade associations.
As a Lease Account Manager, you will:
Manage your own portfolio and create your own success;
Have an enthusiastic sales approach in prospecting new clients;
Be able to create/build an aggressive business development process;
Have outstanding communication and relationship building skills
Have an enthusiastic sales approach in prospecting new clients; you are a “HUNTER”;
Networking is important but what is essential is coming to us with a book of business
This position is responsible for the solicitation, development and booking of new leasing business through effective sales techniques and relationships with prospective lessees. Ability to network effectively is very important.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years in a sales role
- Proficient with the following computer environments: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Internet Explorer, Outlook and Accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal & written English) and customer service skills
- Excellent sales skills and a commitment to sales systems and objectives
- Ability to work independently and cohesively with employees and managers as part of a team
- Excellent problem solving skills in order to resolve customer issues
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
- An inherent affinity towards automobiles
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of pertinent data
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Abstract
- Prospecting experience is essential with a solid book of business (contacts, networking, community involvement);
- Sales SUCCESS
- Creative networking abilities;
- Interest in automobiles and previous experience in the auto industry is an asset;
- Goal-oriented; persevere to get results;
- Strong motivation and entrepreneurial drive.
- Competitive base salary + Commission + Retention Bonus
- Demo Vehicle Program
- Group benefits; RSP Program after one year of joining our team
- On-going professional development of staff
- Social club (fun events); Recognition programs ($$’s in your pocket)
Base salary for the first 6 months and then converts to the LAM commission structure. $70,000.00 min (most LAM make well into the $100,000’s).
If you are proactive, team-focused and able to manage changing priorities, you will love the fast pace environment of our growing company.
Please submit your resume.
Keywords: Automotive Sales, St Albert, High Level, Peace River, Red Deer, Drumheller, Valley View
Since 1978, DRIVING FORCE Vehicle Rentals, Sales and Leasing has been driven to deliver a new level of customer care. Do you need an SUV for the weekend, matching his ‘n hers vehicles or a fleet of trucks for the worksite? DRIVING FORCE is committed to being your one-stop solution for all your transportation needs.
DRIVING FORCE has differentiated itself from the competition by embracing one guiding philosophy: “With integrity and respect, we work together to satisfy our customers by consistently exceeding their expectations.”
When our team puts this simple motto into action, our customers enjoy:
Flexible Financing Options
Unrestricted Choice in Vehicles
Customization of both Vehicles and Services
We have an experienced team of over 300 professionals, working in 15 locations, a business development office in Winnipeg and two affiliate dealerships. We service a wide range of customers including small business, large corporate clients, business professionals and private individuals.
You want the freedom and flexibility to rent, buy or lease any make and model, new or used, import or domestic. At DRIVING FORCE, we’re driven to deliver… anything you want!
- May 4, 2011: The Driving Force Inc. proudly announces our acquisition of two leading Whitehorse businesses; Norcan Leasing Ltd., which provides vehicle rental, sales and leasing services in Whitehorse and Inuvik, and; Klondike Motors, the Yukon’s premiere GM dealership.
- February 22, 2010: The Driving Force Inc. has re-qualified for the fifth consecutive year as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies.
- December 17, 2010: the Edmonton Journal's monthly "Showroom" column announces the new equity partnership between DRIVING FORCE and TriWest on page 2.
- November 1, 2010: TriWest Capital, one of Canada’s leading private equity firms, acquires a majority interest in The Driving Force Inc.
- October 27, 2010: DRIVING FORCE applies to re-qualify as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies.
SIMILAR CANADIAN JOBS
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Journeyman) Fort Mcmurray 104701
- Inside Sales Representative - Automotive Edmonton 107747
- Inside Sales Representative - Automotive Spruce Grove 107749
- Automotive Production / General Labourer Milton 107437
- Inside Sales Representative - Automotive Stony Plain 107751