Automotive Parts Manager Toronto 22326
This is a Rare Opportunity !!!!!!
Ottawa’s leading Hyundai dealer for customer satisfaction, is looking to find an experienced Parts Manager to oversee our high volume parts department
Hyundai and Reynolds & Reynolds experience is a must, and you must work well in a team environment.
You will be responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling the activities in the respective departments, while developing and maintaining its staff, in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Track & Report discrepancies between actual stock and computer reported stock to Inventory
- Maintaining store organization and cleanliness
- Using documented store standards and standard operating procedures to deliver consistent customer experience
- Following store procedures relating to loss prevention
- Ensuring compliance to all appropriate Health & Safety legislation and corporate Health & Safety Policy
- Using personal protective equipment - Mandatory: certified safety shoes - As required: safety glasses, reflective safety vest, ventilator, hard hat, gloves, apron
- Ensuring all company property is accounted for and treated with reasonable care with your staff
Come “Join our Team” within one of the largest automotive Groups in Ottawa.
All interested and qualified applicants should email
Welcome to outstanding savings opportunities, thanks to our Myers car promotions! Visit this section of our site regularly to see what we're doing to ensure you enjoy the best pricing during your next automotive purchase. We offer you exclusive in-house promotions at all our dealerships so you can save on the purchase of a new or used car, or when you need maintenance or repair service.
To learn more about discounts and other special offers currently running in our departments, contact us online or by telephone, and we'll be happy to answer you.