AutoCAD Technologist Fort St. John 22258
Fort St. John, BC
- Produce photo mosaics, base mapping, survey maps and plans.
- Creating new geomatics solutions using emerging technologies.
- Contribute to complex multi-disciplined projects as part of an integrated team.
- Degree or Diploma in Geomatics or Engineering Design and Drafting an asset.
- 5 years related experience (for senior level).
- Innovative and adaptable in a diverse geomatics landscape.
- Knowledge of the Alberta Township system.
- Competitive compensation package offered
- Excellent benefits program which includes a health spending account
- Company Pension plan
- Great corporate culture, very team orientated and friendly environment
- Opportunity for advancement
- Rewarding and challenging projects
- Stable and permanent full-time employment
- Junior, Senior and Team Lead level positions available
Please note these jobs are located in Calgary, Sherwood Park, Fort St. John's, Edmonton
Please apply today!
Stewart Weir is a diverse surveying and engineering company with a reputation that dates back as far as 1912. Our Alberta based consulting firm knows what it takes to succeed in the marketplace while supporting an outstanding team of professionals.