Rate Analyst Waterloo 21729
We are currently looking for a Rate Analyst to join our Traffic and Pricing Department.
- Develop rates in a timely fashion that are both consistent with our corporate goals and meet our operational needs. Utilizing support software for lane analysis.
- Co-ordinate the responses to bids/tenders to ensure all departments have provided the required information so that deadlines are met.
- Work very closely with other Departments in developing opportunities for additional business.
- Ongoing interaction with operations to ensure the opportunities presented fit our requirements and capacity.
- Work with Invoicing to support any requirements they may have with respect to rates and billing.
- Update and maintain our quotation history.
- Interaction directly with customers via phone or email
- Interact with other divisions when opportunities arise.
- To foster a positive attitude for both internal and external customers. To represent the company in a professional and businesslike manner.
- To perform other related duties as required.
- Formal education (post secondary) in accounting or finance an asset.
- Experience with Inter-modal rating preferred.
- Transportation experience/knowledge preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Railroad Operations preferred.
- Ability to work independently on projects.
- Advanced computer skill level with databases and spreadsheets.
- Possess a good working knowledge of the geography of North America.
- To work with team members as required, in a positive and supportive manner.
Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
If you’re willing to go the distance, please apply ASAP!
No phone calls, please. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including women, members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and aboriginal peoples.
By submitting your resume, you consent our organization to share this information within its divisions in order to identify other employment opportunities that you may be suitable for.
Keywords: Accountant, accounting, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, North Dumfries,
Challenger Motor Freight
GO THE DISTANCE
Since 1975, Challenger Motor Freight Inc. has been a North American standard-setter in the field of transportation and logistics. Our success is directly attributed to our dedicated and talented team of professionals who work together with a common purpose – to keep us on the leading edge in safety, technology, and customer service.
- AZ Truck Driver - Must Be US Capable Brampton 108012..
- AZ Truck Driver - Must Be US Capable Hamilton 108014..
- AZ Truck Driver - Must Be US Capable Kitchener 108016..
- AZ Truck Driver - Must Be US Capable Toronto 108018..
- AZ Truck Driver - Must Be US Capable Vancouver 108020..
- AZ or Class 1 Truck Driver - Must Be US Capable Winnipeg 108022..