Assistant Branch Manager Automotive Edmonton 18516
Named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for 6 years in a row, Our Vehicle Rentals, Sales and Leasing location is offering an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Branch Manager to help lead our Fort McMurray location.
The Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for assisting with the overall supervision of branch operations to ensure profitability.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to assisting with:
- Leading branch sales and operational efforts; develop marketing and sales plans with detailed targets and working with staff to achieve those targets; responsible for gaining new business and supporting business development initiatives by following up on leads generated by branch staff and completing both cold calls and sales calls.
- Leading and developing a competent team to achieve company goals and reach new heights; mentor to assist in the career development of branch staff; preparing and presenting monthly profits and yearly budgets.
- Minimum of 5 years business management experience in sales and 3 years of supervisory experience; automotive experience an asset;
- Excellent leadership skills with proven coaching and mentoring capabilities.
- Driven to deliver results and meet targets. Prove that you have the record to hire, train, and coach staff and your life here could be very comfortable. With the high income in the geographic area, high income potential is on your doorstep.
- Should be able surpass 120K and more with focus
Group benefits; RSP Program after one year of joining our team Health & Dental Vision Program and more..
If you are proactive, team-focused and able to manage changing priorities, you will love the fast pace environment of our growing company.
Please forward your resume.
Red Deer, Lethbridge, Grande Prairie, Strathcona County, Airdrie, St. Albert
Since 1978, DRIVING FORCE Vehicle Rentals, Sales and Leasing has been driven to deliver a new level of customer care. Do you need an SUV for the weekend, matching his ‘n hers vehicles or a fleet of trucks for the worksite? DRIVING FORCE is committed to being your one-stop solution for all your transportation needs.
DRIVING FORCE has differentiated itself from the competition by embracing one guiding philosophy: “With integrity and respect, we work together to satisfy our customers by consistently exceeding their expectations.”
When our team puts this simple motto into action, our customers enjoy:
Flexible Financing Options
Unrestricted Choice in Vehicles
Customization of both Vehicles and Services
We have an experienced team of over 300 professionals, working in 15 locations, a business development office in Winnipeg and two affiliate dealerships. We service a wide range of customers including small business, large corporate clients, business professionals and private individuals.
You want the freedom and flexibility to rent, buy or lease any make and model, new or used, import or domestic. At DRIVING FORCE, we’re driven to deliver… anything you want!
- May 4, 2011: The Driving Force Inc. proudly announces our acquisition of two leading Whitehorse businesses; Norcan Leasing Ltd., which provides vehicle rental, sales and leasing services in Whitehorse and Inuvik, and; Klondike Motors, the Yukon’s premiere GM dealership.
- February 22, 2010: The Driving Force Inc. has re-qualified for the fifth consecutive year as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies.
- December 17, 2010: the Edmonton Journal's monthly "Showroom" column announces the new equity partnership between DRIVING FORCE and TriWest on page 2.
- November 1, 2010: TriWest Capital, one of Canada’s leading private equity firms, acquires a majority interest in The Driving Force Inc.
- October 27, 2010: DRIVING FORCE applies to re-qualify as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies.