Financial Analyst - CMA or CGA Certification Required Toronto 18054
Responsible for conducting simple or assisting with moderate financial analysis projects. Prepare, review, evaluate and control the budget, monthly forecasts and actual general expenses. Meet monthly with management responsible for expenses to review variances with them. Ensure an understanding of variances and plans for the next 12 months. Manage fixed assets and depreciation budgets and accounts. Manage the companies’ relationships with the banks and other financial institutions where business is transacted. Using PC and/or mainframe based systems and software, compile and prepare reports, pivot tables, graphs, charts and presentations.
- Bachelors Degree Or Equivalent as well as CMA or CGA
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- One to two years of prior related work experience with sound understanding of accounting principles and budgeting process.
- Ability to analyze and tabulate data. PC literate with advanced spreadsheet skills.
- Strategic thinking, excellent organizational and communication skills
- Provides direction in the various budgeting processes to business unit managers throughout each year.
- Conducts simple to moderate financial analysis and advises business unit managers on the status of financial issues and goals.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly operating results statements, forecast results, and annual reports for business unit managers.
- Analyzes financial processes presently in place and recommends how to streamline and enhance them
- Prepare for monthly expense meetings with managers and build relationships with these managers to support all their budgeting and expense needs
- Manager the companies relationships with all financial institutions where business is transacted
keywords: mississauga, vaughan, etobicoke, scarborough, woodbridge, brampton, oakville, toronto west
About Zuirch Canada
Zurich (www.zurichna.com) is a leading commercial property-casualty insurance provider serving the global corporate, large corporate, middle market, small business (not offered in Canada), specialty products and programs sectors. Behind this success is a culture of continuous improvement and a pride in excellence. With our global reach and cross-business connections, we can draw on the expertise of a worldwide network of Zurich professionals and business partners.
World Travel Protection Canada Inc. (WTP) is a subsidiary of Zurich Canada and was established in 1991 to be a Third Party Administrator for travel insurance providers. WTP has two divisions (WTP Assist and Adjuvantz) WTP Assist has demonstrated expertise in the provision of customer service, emergency assistance, case management and claims handling services, while Adjuvantz has expertise in patient support programs. This has afforded reputation as the business partner of choice for medical case management, international travel insurance administration and health information services.
SIMILAR CANADIAN JOBS
- Financial Advisor / Planner No Experience Required - Full Training Burlington 107783
- Financial Advisor / Planner No Experience Required - Full Training $2000 Signing Bonus! Waterdown 107780
- Financial Representative Mississauga 104147
- Financial Advisor / Planner No Experience Required - Full Training Hamilton 107777
- Sales Representative - Financial Mississauga 107888