Project Manager - Fabrication and or Module Construction Edmonton 18009
- Fabrication & Modular Assembly
- Maintenance & Shutdowns
- Wear Technologies
With over 3000 employees located throughout Western Canada we can respond to our customers’ needs quickly and get the job done right the first time cost effectively. Our entrepreneurial spirit, integrity, dedicated staff and aboriginal work force make us our clients and employees first choice.
We develop and provide the appropriate “Package of Services” to fully undertake projects of any magnitude.
LOCATION: 17thStreet Fabrication Facility, Edmonton
POSITION STATUS: Permanent
The Project Manager is accountable for budget, schedule, safety, quality and overall project performance; ensuring quality work is completed on schedule in an economical manner. This position is also responsible for providing leadership and direction and promoting amicable relationships with all parties involved, including clients, engineers, suppliers and sub-contractors.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Interface with client Project Manager through project development, execution and completion.
- Execute the contract to the client requirements and specifications. Ensure the scope of work, terms and conditions, and specifications are clearly understood and communicate the same to all subcontractors.
- Accountable to ensure all components of the overall project execution plan are developed and directed at meeting project goals and objectives. Follow the Abraxus project execution process, ensuring the development of:
- Safety Management Plan
- Quality Management Plan
- Materials & Equipment Plan
- Subcontractor Management Plan
- Accounting Plan
- Cost and Schedule Control Plan
- Change Management Plan
- Develop the original budget, manage changes, determine progress and generate forecasts.
- Promote and ensure safety compliance in all areas of responsibility and actively resolve safety issues or concerns.
- Provide direction and supervision to the Mod Yard Manager and all lower tier employees. Formally evaluate their performance after each project and provide feedback.
- Resolve performance issues in a timely manner.
- Identify capability gaps and ensure sufficient training opportunities are available to Supervisors and field staff.
- Ensure all supervisors clearly understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure project budget is maintained and adjusted as necessary with appropriate client and management communication and authorization.
- Report performance to financial targets.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager with Fabrication and or Module construction
- Post-Secondary education in a related field is preferable
- Experience with ISO’s and shop drawings is required
- Knowledge with MS Office
- Material expediting, Scheduling, and estimating experience are valuable assets.
This is a permanent full time position with a competitive benefits package.
Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
ClearStream Energy Services
ClearStream is a one stop shop for Energy Services. From trucking to maintenance and everything in between, we have the career for you! With over 5000 employees throughout Canada, our commitment to growth and diversity has set us apart from other Organizations.
Each person’s contribution is considered essential for the success of all of our activities. ClearStream is proud to provide an environment of respect and recognition. We foster team work, collaboration between employees and Managers and open communication.
Convenient Work locations, transfer opportunities
Challenging work, advancement opportunities
Learning and Development opportunities
Visit us Online at www.clearstreamenergyservices.ca